Making food fun for children gets them excited about eating and making good food choices. The foods listed below are all good sources of protein, antioxidants, vitamin C, essential fats.
Fun food suggestions for children's party
I could go on and on. Here are some suggestions:
- Pineapple jelly cubes made from real fruit pulp/blueberry pulp, which are very popular with young children.
- Fresh carrot sticks with hummus.
- Fruit skewers with strawberries, oranges, grapes, kiwi, and pineapple blueberries use all the rainbow coloured fruits.
- Spiced or cinnamon apple crisps dipped with yogurt.
- Make your own tortillas: chicken, rice, grated cheese, avocado, grated carrots, fresh yogurt.
- Fish bites good source of essential fats.
- Cheese and fruit stick
- Watermelon and mango slushy.
- Pitta bread (these can also be shaped and cut with biscuit mold cutters) served with hummus, or olive oil and garlic.
- Mini sandwiches with chicken, fresh tomato, hummus, and baby squash leaves.
- Mini fresh fruit smoothies: Goat’s yogurt, blueberries or any fresh fruit of choice, also add in a little fresh apple juice.
Hope you enjoy the party!
If you’d like some help, I offer a 10-minute free telephone consultation.