Naturopathy looks at the overall person’s health, and helps and supports the client to make the recommended changes needed in their diet and lifestyle. This is accomplished by addressing any deficiencies or imbalances identified through functional testing, or by natural supplements to correct any imbalances found during your initial consultation.
Naturopathy is a natural alternative to the more conventional medical route, that helps you get answers to WHY you feel the way you do and addresses the root cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. If you don’t deal with the cause, you will continue to have these health issues. Addressing the symptoms will not provide you with any health resolutions.
Wouldn’t you rather deal with the root cause, which is a more permanent approach than only dealing with the symptoms?
All my website programs have been created with this important preventative approach focus in mind.
Naturopathy is also effective for chronic symptoms, including:
- digestive disorders
- nervous system imbalances resulting in anxiety, insomnia, stress, headaches
- musculoskeletal conditions (osteo/rheumatoid arthritis, muscle cramps)
- allergies, sensitivities and immune disorders
- reproductive imbalances (menopausal, menstrual, infertility, pre-conception)
- cardiovascular issues (high cholesterol, triglycerides, homocysteine)
The recommended treatment varies from person to person according to your individual health issues, the underlying causes of your acute or chronic state of health, and how long you have lived with illness. Once your health assessment has been taken I will create your plan, keeping in mind all your health goals, and we will work together to make sure you achieve them.
The health assessment is not included in your package because it is used as a precursor to assessing and creating your health protocol, as well as determining what health package you would be better suited to, and provides great insight as to where potential issues may be.
The package includes:
- a long-term preventative health goal focused programme
- a review of your current nutritional plan
- a natural preventative support system, to help you through each protocol
- All inclusive program to motivate and help you reach those health goals, and designed to be more cost effective
- Monthly 30 min progress review consultations
- Multi system support structure
Book your 15 minute telephone consultation
If conventional methods haven’t worked for you, find out how a qualified naturopathic functional medicine practitioner can support you on your journey to improved health and well-being.