ALCAT food intolerance an incredibly easy method that Works for All
ALCAT test is the next generation of food and chemical testing. The ALCAT test is a precise and validated laboratory method to measure inflammatory responses or immune cells to diet-related substances. Have you been feeling bloated or get abdominal pain?
Each person may experience different reactions. Here are some typical food intolerance symptoms.
- Runny nose.
- Stomach ache.
Food intolerance effects on the body system
The ALCAT test is useful for chronic diseases associated with a chronically activated innate immune system (silent inflammation).
If your organ affected is connected to a gastrointestinal disorder you could very well be experiencing diarrhoea/constipation, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, gastritis, ulcerative colitis, as well as crown’s disease, gastric reflux, malabsorption.
Other organs it can affect:
- Skin diseases
- Neurological and psychological disorders
- Respiratory problems
- Metabolic diseases
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Immune system or periodontal disease
Consequently as a result of skin disorders, you could suffer from eczema, psoriasis, urticaria, acne. Likewise with a neurological issue, it may be migraines, headaches, mood swings, depression or ADHD (Attention Deficit Disorder).
Other health issue connected to a food intolerance:
- Thyroid disease or the inability to lose weight
- Arthritis, sore joints, tendinitis
- Heart problem or autoimmune disease
- Weakened viral immunity
A health assessment helps pin point an appropriate test
A health assessment is recommended as an initial stage of the program, because it’s important to make links from all the information provided by the assessment. The benefits are:
- Getting to know what medication/dosage/schedule you are on
- Providing supplements that won’t interfere with your medical program
- A two-way street opportunity to ask questions
- The health assessment outcome is tailored around your diet, lifestyle and predisposition
- The assessment helps pinpoint/confirm what test(s) are necessary for a faster recovery
ALCAT tests available
There are three ALCAT tests available depending on your budget. Each food panel contains 100 foods with a customised nutritional / rotational concept for you to follow.
The ALCAT 150, ALCAT 200 and the ALCAT 300, each offers a variety of foods, with a choice of 20 pharmaceutical products, 50 functional foods, medicinal herbals and 20 moulds. If you wish to add more items to your panel, the price will vary.
If you wish to discuss your requirements, Christina Martin is the Future Health Management Practitioner who will assist you and answer any questions you may have about the ALCAT test, click here to send your enquiry.