Who is this for?
If you package needs to be extended for ongoing support. The package will offer you:
- Access to online educational resources
- Information on foods do’s and don’ts
- Weekly Q&A group via Zoom
- Email support
- Client FB group access
Can anyone have access to this?
The continuity access program will only be for those clients who still require further help and support. The program encourages you, to remaining focused on staying healthy.
How will I access these resources – As a paying client you will receive a login username and password, which will give you access to a client portal.
This password will only be for you and can not be shared with others, because the information will only be relevant to you.
Information on foods Do’s an Don’ts – Having a good idea of what you should eat guides you to help yourself and the health of your gut. This program has tests that determine what foods are beneficial to you, as well as those that are not.
- Weekly Q&A – The benefits of doing a weekly Q&A is to keeping you on track with your health and wellbeing. It will also help you resolve issues that you are faced with each week.
- Email Support – Sometimes you may have a question for which you need answers. For example, you may be unsure about something that you want to cook and just want some clarification on a particular ingredient.
Client FB Group Access
The Facebook group will only be for those clients who have paid for their continuity 6-month access.
You will become a member of the community, where you can share your experiences and ask questions.
A place where you can meet like-minded people, who understand you, because they themselves have done the gut health program.
You can share experiences as well as alternatives to foods and recipes.
Monthly cost for continuity 6-month access – £99 pm
Book your 15 minute telephone consultation
If conventional methods haven’t worked for you, find out how a qualified naturopathic functional medicine practitioner can support you on your journey to improved health and well-being.